** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Blomma Tank is a fitted top with two cup size options, a B-cup, and a D-cup with darts. It has athletic style lines and 3/4" (2cm) wide bindings. The pattern also has tips on how to change the neckline and /or armhole, as well as changing the width of the bindings.
Choose View A if your upper bust and full bust have a 2" (5cm) difference. Choose View B if your upper bust and full bust have a 4" (10 cm) difference.
This top works great in a knit fabric with 40-80% stretch, your fabric should preferably contain some elastane/spandex.
You will need also make the neck and armband with your main fabric.
Sewing Level: Beginner
115cm wide - 1m - sizes 0-10
115cm wide - 1m 80cm - sizes 12-16
150cm wide - 1m - all sizes
The Pattern Includes:
- Sewing instructions with clear illustrations for each step
- Print-at-home pattern for A4/US Letter
- Copy shop pattern including both US and A0 page sizes