** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Plumeria Top features a relaxed fit, designed to feel effortlessly cool. It has a low front and a peekaboo detail on both versions.
Choose View A if you want a drawstring closure that makes beautiful gathers to accommodate your bust, or choose View B if you’d prefer bust darts and a lace-up closure. The sleeves are interchangeable as well. It has a generous ease of ~5" around bust and waist, so if you prefer more fitted tops, please size down.
This top works great in a drapey lightweight to medium woven, such as silk crepe or charmeuse, rayon twill or challis, tencel, modal, or linen blend.
You will need to make bias strips with your main fabric, or buy some matching bias tape.
Sewing Level: Confident beginner
Sizes: 0-16 (see size chart below)
The Pattern Includes:
- Sewing instructions with clear illustrations for each step
- Print-at-home pattern
- Copy shop pattern including both US and A0 page sizes