** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- Leave a comment to say if you need sizes 24-36 or sizes 39-45
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
These form-fitting trunks are designed with comfort in mind. No center back seam, a reinforced inseam gusset and a shaped front cup make these boxers fit like a second skin without the worry of rubbing or shifting.
Short, athletic legs and a smooth elastic waistband create a streamlined silhouette that can be worn under everything from slim fit pants to gym shorts.
This pattern, as part of the Alpine Outdoors Collection, is a hard-wearing design with a classic fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so as to always be comfortably and stylishly ready for the next adventure!
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 8 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper