** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- Leave a comment to say if you need sizes 26-38 or sizes 40-50
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Quadra Jeans sewing pattern provides a subtly modern take on the classic straight leg jean. This pair of jeans features a slight taper to the leg and extra room in the thigh to allow for lots of movement. They sit below the waist as a moderate low rise. Sew these jeans in denim with no stretch or up to 2% elastane to add just that little bit of additional flexibility that so perfectly suits an active lifestyle.
This jeans pattern features all of the traditional details required when sewing denim - add lots of strengthening topstitching, learn to sew flatfell inseams, construct a zipper fly, and apply rivets to high stress areas. As an added bonus, the waistband is drafted in two pieces with a center back seam hidden under the belt loop. This construction style allows for very easy fit modifications, even once the jeans are fully constructed. This is a perfect solution for the home sewist who might like to sew these as a surprise gift or for the wearer with a fluctuating waistline.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 28 pages (sizes 26-38) or 34 pages (sizes 40-50) (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
- Pocket topstitching templates on 6 print-at-home pages