** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 5 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
A classic peacoat with modern options, this design is the perfect introduction to menswear tailoring as the detailed instructions will help you create a beautifully finished coat even if you are intimidated by sewing outerwear. The design includes a narrow double breast that sits nicely both buttoned and open.
Various details can be left out or included such as: epaulets, lined patch pockets, pocket flaps, an interior patch pocket, a removable hood (using buttons), and sleeve tabs.
This design is easy to fit with an optional slimming front dart and a center back seam. Few body panels make it relatively simple to sew and it is fully lined with detailed instructions on how to insert the lining and hand-sew the hems.
The Goldstream Peacoat would suit everything from a classic navy wool with fouled anchor buttons to a rustic tweed with leather closures.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a modern slim-fitting design with athletic sizing. It is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 79 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper