** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- Leave a comment to say if you need sizes 1-8 or sizes 9-16
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Amelie Dress is an intermediate pattern meant to test your skills as a sewist! It has a few tricky bits, but for those brave enough to jump right in, you are sure to walk away with a stunning new dress!
The Amelie Dress was crafted to be your go-to summer dress with a few details
rarely seen in sewing patterns.
This Pattern has:
- A Button Back Design
- Two Skirt Options: Knee Length & Tea Length
- Two Open Back options: Bra-Friendly & Completely Open Back
- Can be made sleeveless or with sleeves
- Two Sleeve Options: Slender Bicep & Full Bicep
- Two Bodice Front Options: B-Cup & DD-Cup
Level: 4- Intermediate
Size: 1-16 (US Size 0-30)
The Amelie can be made in a variety of fabrics! For a drapey version, try fabrics such as chambray, silk noil, linen, cotton voile, or rayon challis. For a more structured look, opt for a canvas, quilter's cotton, or even try out some denim!
1/2" / 1.3 cm buttons (13 for knee length dress; 15 for tea length dress), 1/2 yard / meter interfacing, 1 yard/ meter lining fabric , Matching Thread
Sewing level: Intermediate
Size Groups: Two Size Groups (Size 1-8, US Size 0-14 ; Size 9-16, US Size 16-30)
Copy Shop A0 (36"x 48"): 2 pages per size group
Print at Home File (Letter & A4 Options) : Size 1-8 , 39 Pages, Size Layers
Size 9-16, 47 Pages, Size Layers
See images for body measurements and fabric quantities