** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Anthea is a dartless blouse and dress pattern with puffed sleeves. All views button up the front with a fold-over placket and bias faced neckline. View A blouse has puffed sleeves that end at, or just below the elbow with a narrow bias cuff. View B dress has puffed sleeves that are 2” shorter than view A. Both the blouse and dress have a narrow curved hemline that dips down at the back/front and comes up slightly at the side seams. The dress includes a separate tie for those who prefer a more cinched in waist. This pattern was drafted for someone 5’5” with a B/C cup. Both top and dress can be lengthened or shortened as desired. Intended to be made in non-stretch woven fabrics.
SEWING LEVEL: Intermediate
- Sewing instructions with clear illustrations for each step
- Print-at-home pattern
- Map + Key (Map for the print-at-home version with a list of pages to print for each view and a key to the symbols and markings used in the pattern.)
- Copy shop pattern including both US and A0 page sizes
ALL SEAM ALLOWANCES INCLUDED IN PATTERN
The charts below can also be viewed in the images of this listing where they can be enlarged