** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Here is the Debbie blouse with its lovely shoulder yokes for a touch of originality and refinement!
Depending on the chosen fabric and the combination of the different options (with or without pussy bow collar as well as sleeves length) you can give it the style you want.
Most light-to-medium weight woven fabrics with drape can be used for the «Debbie» blouse, for example, Viscose, tencel, linen, cotton, silk …. The main idea is to avoid fabrics that too thick as these will be unsuitable for the yoke and shoulder gathers.
The making of the Debbie blouse does not present any particular difficulty, but the fitting of the yokes on the shoulders as well as the collar nevertheless require a little work. This is why it is estimated for an intermediate sewing level.
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- Long sleeves and tie collar: 155 cm regardless of the sewn size
- Long sleeves without collar: 155 cm regardless of the sewn size
- 3/4 sleeves and tie collar: T34: 145 cm regardless of the sewn size
- 3/4 sleeves without collar: 125 cm regardless of the sewn size
- Iron-on interfacing
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**