** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Because “too much … is never too much” the TOO MUCH blouse is full of pretty sophisticated details.
Pleats alongside a V neck, high 3 buttons cuffs, belt to be fasten on the side are 100% couture details that make this blouse unique and remarkable.
A large variety of fabrics may be used, viscose, silk, cotton for instance can do well...
However avoid too thick or too stiff fabrics that won’t allow pleats to look nice, especially In their curved parts.
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 145 cm from T34 to 40
- 165 cm from T42 to 46
- Iron-on for cuffs and facings
- 6 buttons
- 1 “Pilot Frixion” type pen whose writing is erased by the heat of the iron: optional.
- 1 spool of thread
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**