** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Dreaming dress is easy to make, and easy to wear! This dress looks chic in solid colours, and fantastic in prints.
DIFFICULTY: all levels of sewing
- Sleeveless dress tied with a drawstring at the neckline
- Slit on the front that opens more or less by sliding the edges on the drawstring
- Gathered effect on the front at the neckline
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 110 cm for T34 and 36/140 cm for T38 and 40/170 cm for T42 and 44/190 cm for T46 to 50
- Iron-on for the slit facing
- Cord 3 to 5mm wide and 1.50m long
FABRIC: light-weight fabrics can be used like cotton lawn, silk, viscose, tencel and fine linens.
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**