** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Here's an easy sewing project that gives a cool and trendy result that is also super comfy. With an elasticated, synched in waist and batwing sleeves, it's the perfect basis for a variety of fabrics that will give a range of looks.
FABRIC: The pattern of the Relax sweatshirt has been designed to be made in a sweatshirt fabric. But all jersey/knit fabrics are suitable.
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 120 cm from T34 to 38
- 150 cm from T40 to 50
- A 7mm wide elastic band. The length required depends on the stitched size. T34 / 77cm; T36 / 80cm; T38 / 83cm; T40 / 87cm; T42 / 90cm; T44 / 93cm, T46 / 96cm; T48 / 99cm; T50 / 103cm
- A bias band for the neckline. 65cm from T34 to 40; 70cm from T42 to T50.
- 1 “Pilot Frixion” type pen whose writing is erased by the heat of the iron: optional.
- 1 spool of thread