** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The IN THE SUN dress is a pretty, trendy and contemporary dress with flounces and little gathers!
A lot of variations are possible: with or without flounces, with or without sleeves, top or dress...
MATERIAL: Light fabrics will do well. The final look will strongly depend on the amount of fabric fluidity. A stiff fabric will give more volume to the frills compared to a fluid one.
SEWING LEVEL : All levels
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- For the dress version: 160 cm from size 34 to 40/180 cm from size 42 to 46
- For the blouse version: 120 cm from size 34 to 38/140 cm from size 40 to 46
- A spool of thread
- An erasable pen type "Pilot Frixion" to trace the seam line of the neckline (optional)
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**