** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
WALK LIKE ME is the little sister of the FOLLOW ME blouse with the same romantic style and its gathered flounce on the front and back, but without the complex details. With its straight ¾ sleeves it is an easy and super pretty DIY blouse to wear on any occasion.
If you chose a fabric with patterns feel free to position the front parts in different ways mixing grain line and bias for a nice visual effect.
FABRIC: Many fabrics can be suitable but avoid fabrics that are too thick for the gathers. Therefore cotton, viscose, linen, tencel and silk are recommended.
DIFFICULTY: Intermediate level
- Round neck finished with a bias
- Gathered band on the front and back
- Simple 3/4 sleeves
- No fastenings
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 140 cm from T34 to 46
- A 70 cm bias band
- 1 spool of thread
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**