** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 5 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Isla Trench Coat
Sizes: EUR 32 – 56 (US 0 – 24 / UK 4 – 28)
This timeless trench coat is a wardrobe staple! The straight-cut, lined coat has plenty of details, such as a belted collar, a cape, welt pockets, a belt, and tabs on sleeve openings. There is a vent at the back for added comfort. The double-breasted button fastening adds a classic look which is topped off with double top stitching.
Choose a medium weight, non-stretch coating, such as gabardine or cotton twill. Shiny and slippery satin is best suited for the lining.
Materials & Supplies:
- Fusible interfacing, 255 cm (2¾ yd)
- Large buttons, 12 pcs
- Medium-size buttons, 4 pcs
- Light shoulder pads
Note that for patterned or napped fabrics the fabric requirement may be higher.
PDF patterns are layered
All seam allowances are included
Print-at-home PDF pattern: 96 home printer pages
Copy-shop PDF pattern: 5 A0 sheets