** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 3 PAGES.
- Leave a comment to say if you need Cup size B or Cup size DD
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Mathilde Wrap is a simple and true wrap design! It has no complex closures and is made to comfortably wrap around the body and tie in the back.
The Mathilde was created to be your ultimate, go-to knit wrap dress! What is better than a comfy, yet put together outfit? This pattern easily could be your next favorite set of #SecretPajamas!
This Pattern has:
- Vintage Inspired French Darts
- Adjustable Fit
- Peplum, Knee Length, + Tea Length
- 3/4 Sleeve + Flutter Sleeve Options
- B-Cup + DD-Cup Options
- Endless Mixing and matching opportunities
Level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30) see charts below
Any knit with at least 20% stretch in one direction. This could include:
Merino Wool, Textured Sweater Knit, Rib Knit, Fleece Jersey, Thermal Knit, Chunky French Terry, Linen Jersey, 100% Cotton Jersey, Rib Knit, Light French Terry, Burnout Jersey, Modal Blend Knit
Please note that if you happen to use a fabric that is outside of these fabric suggestions, the fit of the finished garment may be altered.
1" Single Fold Woven Bias Tape (Pre-made or Store Bought) , Matching Thread, Jersey/ Stretch/ Ballpoint Needle, Walking Foot (Optional), Clear Elastic/ Twill Tape/ Interfacing (Optional)
Sewing level: Confident Beginner to Advanced Beginner