** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
BEST DAY EVER is the basic you’ll adore. Straight fit, crew neck and the right dose of flounces and gatherings for a very feminine allure. Very chic and elegant in drape-y, fluid silk, with jeans it becomes the perfect companion for the weekend when made in cotton.
FABRIC: Any kind of light fabrics can be used, cotton lawn, silk, viscose, tencel, linen...
DIFFICULTY: All levels of sewing
- Sleeveless top with ruffle armholes
- Round neckline, finished with a bias on the inside
- Straight cut, very slightly adjusted at the waist
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- 100 cm regardless of the size sewn
- Bias: 65 cm from T34 to 42 / 70 cm from T44 to 50
- A spool of thread