** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Nico dress is a feminine and charming wrap-over dress. Its raglan sleeves, enhanced with nice shoulder yokes, give it an original and refined finish.
A big knot on the front and its neckline, not too pronounced, makes it the perfect dress for the season.
It can be made with long sleeves or 3/4 sleeves.
The set of patterns is available from size 34 to 46 (FR) / 6 to 18 (UK) corresponding to 32 to 41 ¼ inches for the bust size.
A large variety of fabrics may be used for the «Nico» dress. Viscose, tencel, linen, cotton, silk …. will be perfect. The main idea is to avoid too thick fabrics that will not do well with yoke and shoulder gathers.
Recommended yardage for a 140cm wide fabric:
- Long sleeve version: 230cm for T34 and 38 / 250cm for T40 and 42 / 280cm for T44 and 46
- 3/4 sleeve version: 230cm for T34 and 38 / 250cm for T40 and 42 / 270cm for T44 and 46
- Iron-on for the facing
SIZE CHART: **PLEASE NOTE: THIS PATTERN INCLUDES SIZES 34-46 / UK 6-18 ONLY**