** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Caribou Cape is a chic, luxurious and fashionable cape designed as a transitional garment. This lovely cape has a striking silhouette, and closes with a your choice of toggle or frog clasp at the collar. This pattern is a great introduction to outerwear.
This is a basic, minimal sewing pattern, with no lining, so it's perfect for beginners.
These instructions are aimed at beginners. If you never worked with outerwear before, this is an excellent place to start. The construction is simple and quick.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
This pattern is designed for wool coating fabrics. It is especially suited to boiled
wool, felted wool, tweed and flannel. “Bonded” boucles will also work well.
Not recommended for very loosely woven fabrics or stretch knits, unless fully interlined.
• 1.8m (2 yards) of fabric with a 144cm (55”) width.
2.5m (2.7 yards) of fabric with a 112cm (44”) width.
• 45cm (18”) of high quality woven fusible interfacing.
• 1 x duffel coat closure, for example a toggle clasp, frog clasp or even a cloak chain if you’re feeling fancy.
This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 25 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 10 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.