** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Collins Overalls are a youthful, fun take on the utility trend. Wear it over a tshirt in Summer, a sweater in Winter, or just by itself, it’s a flexible all-in-one outfit. In sturdy plain fabrics it’s a wardrobe staple, and in bright patterns it’s a statement piece.
No one will believe you made this yourself!
The Collins Overalls are a loose fitting design with an exposed zip in centre-front. The overalls feature useful hip pockets and a straight-leg silhouette.
This pattern is recommended for beginner sewers.
It comes together quickly and has detailed instructions. You should have a good understanding of your machine.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is recommended for light to medium woven fabrics. Lawn, broadcloth, or jacquard are all good options, or lightweight canvas, denim, corduroy or chambray. Recommended for fabrics with little to no stretch.
• 3m (3.2 yards) of 115cm (44”) width fabric,
or 2.2m (2.4 yards) of 150cm (58”) width fabric
• 15cm x 1m (6” x 1 yard) strip of lightweight fusible interfacing.
• 40cm (16”) closed-end chunky nickel or plastic zipper (aka. a #3 or #5 zip)
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 28 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 12 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.