** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Mai Tai dress offers so many possibilities: In a luscious silk, it's high-fashion. In a crisp solid fabric, it's corporate chic. In a bold print, it's modern and fun. Whichever fabric you choose, the Mai Tai dress is amazingly comfortable and so flattering.
The Mai Tai pattern is a contemporary wrap dress with waist ties which are stitched into the darts. It has a faced V-neck, a mitred hem and comfy grown-on sleeves.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
You should have a working knowledge of your sewing machine, and a basic sewing vocabulary. This dress comes together quickly and has detailed instructions guiding you along. There are some tight curves and a sharp V-neckline, so beginners should choose stable fabrics until they are comfortable.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is designed for light-to-medium weight woven fabrics, like cottons, rayons and silks. Finishes with a bit of 'drape' work best, so look for crepes, failles, challis' etc.
Knitted fabrics such as ponte or double jersey are also an option.
Materials Required STANDARD SIZES:
- 2.5m (2.75 yards) of fabric with a minimum width of 120cm (48")
- 25cm (0.25 yards) of lightweight fusible interfacing.
You will receive:
- A Print-At-Home PDF: 30 x A4 or US Letter pages to print on your home computer.
- A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
- An instruction file: 5 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.