** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Spritz Dress is a flattering, relaxed garment designed for hot summer days and vacations. This very simple design can be dressed up or down, or worn as a cover-up over swimwear.
Easy adjustable and oh so comfortable, the Spritz dress will become your go-to
weekend outfit in no time. The Spritz is designed to be worn belted, with either a matching length of cord or a commercially made belt.
This pattern and instructions are designed for beginners. It’s very very easy and the instructions are step-by-step, so if you’ve ready to graduate from cushions to clothing, the Spritz dress is the pattern for you!
This pattern is designed specifically for cheesecloth, which is a crinkly cotton fabric available in a broad range of colours. You can also use other lightweight fabrics with a very soft handle, such as voile or gauze. Suitable fibres include
cotton, linen, rayon or polyester. Stiffer fabrics will not look as nice when gathered, but do experiment and see what works for you.
• 1.6m of fabric with a 144cm (55”) width, OR of 2m fabric with a 115cm (44”) width.
• 1m (3’) of cord trim for the neck, sometimes called drawcord, cotton rope, or macrame cord. If you want to use matching cord as a belt, purchase an additional 1-2m.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
(Plus sizes are not currently available for this garment but might be added if there is demand)
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 20 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 7 pages of very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations.