** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Rickey Pinafore is a minimalist take on the utility trend. Wear it in summer over a t-shirt, or layer it up in winter with leggings and books. In sturdy plain fabrics it’s a wardrobe staple, and in bright patterns it’s a statement piece.
No one will believe you made this yourself!
The Rickey Pinafore is a waisted miniskirt design with an attached bib. It features a patch pocket on the bib, two more on the bum, and an easy centred zipper in the back.
This pinafore is recommended for beginner to intermediate sewers.
It comes together quickly and has detailed instructions. You should have a good understanding of your machine.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This women's sewing pattern is recommended for sturdy woven fabrics. Canvas, denim, corduroy or chambray are all good options, or lighter fabrics like lawn, broadcloth, or jacquard. Advanced sewers could try leather or suede.
Not recommended for high-stretch or knitted fabrics.
• 2m (2.2 yards) of 115cm (44”) width fabric,
OR 1.5m (1.7 yards) of 150cm (58”) width fabric
• 15cm (6”) of lightweight fusible interfacing.
• 30cm (12”) dress zipper.
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 18 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 12 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.