** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Sangria Jumpsuit is a beautiful, relaxed one-piece outfit that suits a wide variety of body types!
It has a deep scoop neck, palazzo legs, and a relaxed shape that cinches with waist ties.
Flattering and forgiving, the ‘Sangria’ is an excellent beginner’s entry to the world of jumpsuits.
Skill Level: Beginner
This pattern is appropriate for beginners through to experienced sewers. You should have a basic sewing vocabulary and a working knowledge of your sewing machine. The instructions are very detailed and include clear diagrams of every step.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
This pattern is designed for woven fabrics. Suggested fabrics include lightweight cottons, linens, synthetics and rayons. Suitable for a variety of finishes, including plain weave, twill, satin, or crepe. Stretch fabrics are also suitable, but not recommended for inexperienced sewers. If you do use stretchy fabric, cut one size smaller for the best results.
• 2.6m (2.9 yards) of fabric with a 144cm (55”) width
OR 3.2m (3.5 yards) of fabric with a 112cm (44”) width.
• 40cm (14”) of lightweight fusible (iron-on) interfacing.
• A 25cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 36 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 9 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.