** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Hot Toddy Coat is a luxurious, fashion forward “duster” style coat. This lovely coat has a relaxed shape, minimalist lines, and is perfect for statement fabrics.
Designed to be worn open or with a belt, there are no fussy buttons or zippers to fret about. This pattern is a great introduction to outerwear.
Note that this is a pared-back sewing pattern designed for beginner to intermediate sewers, hence there are no shoulder pads, bagged out linings or other extraneous features.
These instructions are aimed at novice to intermediate sewers. Absolute beginners may find the set-in sleeve to be challenging, but otherwise it is all quite simple.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is designed for wool coating fabrics. It is especially suited to boiled
wool, felted wool, tweed and mouflon. “Bonded” boucles will also work well.
Not recommended for very loosely woven fabrics or stretch knits, unless fully interlined.
• 3.5m (4 yards) of fabric with a 115cm (44") width
• OR 2.5m (3 yards) of fabric with 150cm (58”) width
• 30cm (1') of lightweight iron-on interfacing
You will receive
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 40 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 15 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.