** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Daiquiri Dress is a flexible wardrobe staple, perfect for warm summer days and year-round layering. This dress pattern is for the sewer who is ready for a challenge. With a little bit of work and a lot of topstitching, you'll be rewarded with a stylish denim dress that will have your friends saying, "OMG, you made that?"
The Daiquiri is a fitted denim dress, with a princess-seamed bodice and a centre-front placket. There are handy patch pockets on the hips, and a slit at centre-back for ease of movement.
Skill Level: Intermediate. The construction of this dress is straightforward and detailed instructions are included, but it is recommended that sewers have a good understanding of their machine, and a steady hand for all the top-stitching.
- 2m (2.2 yards) of 115cm (44”) width fabric,
or 1.5m (1.7 yards) of 150cm (58”) width fabric
- 9 x 15mm buttons or snaps
- Top-stitching or upholstery thread.
- A denim needle
Always pre-wash denim with hot water to avoid shrinkage.
Sizes Included: A-G (US 2-14, AUS/UK 6-18)
You will receive:
- A Print-At-Home PDF: 20 x A4 or US Letter pages to print on your home computer.
- A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 page
- An instruction file: 7 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.