** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Martini Twist dress is an eye-catching fit and flare dress with a unique twisted neckline.
The silhouette flatters the waist and the decolletage. This is a fun-loving dress that layers beautifully so you can wear it all year round.
The Martini Twist is a panelled knit dress with a mock twist at the neck. The dress closes with an invisible zipper, and features 3/4 sleeves and a flared midi-length skirt.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate.
This pattern and instructions are designed with with intermediate sewers in mind. For best results, you should have some experience with sewing knit fabrics, and be comfortable with both a standard sewing machine and an overlocker/serger.
NOTE-- For this pattern we strongly recommend the use of an overlocker or serger.
This pattern is designed for medium-weight, medium stretch knit fabrics. Ponte, scuba knit, and thick double knits are all suitable.
You will need...
• 1.7m (1.9 yards) of stretch knit fabric with a 144cm (55”) width.
• 40cm (14”) of lightweight fusible (iron-on) interfacing.
• 1 x 50cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
• A sewing machine with both a ballpoint needle and a twin-needle.
• An overlocker or serger threaded up for knit fabrics.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 20 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 12 pages of very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations.
Download size is 2.4mb.