** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 1 PAGE.
- Leave a comment to say if you need sizes A-D or sizes D-G
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Here it is, girl! The Margarita Dress is pure glamour! This is a stunning off-the-shoulder cocktail dress, perfect for parties, events and super hot dates. Make it in bright prints or metallics when you want some attention, or dark and bold colours when you want to accentuate your shape.
The Margarita has a flattering wrap around the bust and a firm-fitting princess cut. The dress closes with an invisible zipper, and features a slit at centre-back for ease of movement. Fit it to your body and it will give you a "spanx" effect, exaggerating your natural curves.
Skill Level: Intermediate.
This pattern is aimed at intermediate sewers. The construction is quite straightforward, and the instructions are very detailed, but beginners may find the invisible zipper, and working with knits a little challenging.
NOTE-- You do not need a serger or overlocker, as all main seams are straight stitched. Overlocking instructions are included for seam finishing only.
This pattern is designed for heavy knit fabrics with a medium level of stretch. Scuba Knit or Neoprene is ideal, but ponte or bonded/fused double knits are also suitable. It is important to use a thick fabric to achieve the flattering “spanx” effect of this garment.
You will need:
• 2m (2.2 yards) of knit fabric with a 144cm (55”) width.
• A 50cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 24 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 1 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 10 pages of very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations.