** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Pina Colada dress is basically a vacation. If a dress could also be a holiday, this is the one. The sleeves are a celebration, the A-line shape is a banana lounge, and the pockets are for smuggling pastries out of the breakfast buffet.
But it is also a dress. The Pina Colada dress features double-layered flounce sleeves, princess seams with hidden pockets, a back-neck opening, and interior bias binding at the neck.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
Sewers will need a basic sewing vocabulary and a good understanding of their machine. The sleeves have rolled hems and the neckline is finished with bias binding. There are detailed instructions included.
Sizes Included: A-G (US 2-14, AUS/UK 6-18)
Designed for woven fabrics with a bit of crispness and body, like broadcloth, lawn or chambray.
- 3.5m (4 yards) of 115cm (44”) width fabric,
- OR 2.5m (3 yards) of 150cm (58”) width fabric.
- 1 x hook-and-eye clasp,
- a rolled hem foot (or 2m length of Ban-Rol).
Immediately after checkout you will be able to download the zipped pattern. This file includes:
- A Print-At-Home PDF: 27 x A4 or US Letter pages to print on your home computer.
- An instruction file: 6 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.
Download size is 6mb.