** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Gin and Tonic Dress is a real eye-catcher! This is a flattering A-line dress, with a unique “grown-on” wrap detail. It is designed to be made in two contrasting fabrics, but looks equally lovely in a single colour.
The dress closes with an invisible zipper, and features a lovely wide neckline.
Beginner to Intermediate
The construction is quite straightforward, though beginners may find the invisible zipper a little challenging. Detailed sewing instructions are included.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is designed for light woven fabrics.
Cotton, silk, rayon, linen and polyester are all suitable. Recommended finishes include challis, crepe, satin, batiste or lawn. Stretch fabrics are not recommended.
• 2.4m (2.6 yards) of fabric with a 144cm (55”) width: 1.2m (1.3y) of each color, if you are using contrast colours.
• 3m (3.3 yards) of fabric with a 112cm (44”) width: 1.5m (1.6y) of each colour, if you are using contrast colours.
• A 50cm invisible zipper and an invisible zipper foot.
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 30 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 12 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.