** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Gimlet Boilersuit is high-fashion utility wear! Boilersuits are so in right now, and with the Gimlet,you can put your own spin on the catwalk style.
This boilersuit features hip pockets, faux breast pockets, and a loose fit which is cinched with the matching belt. We’ve simplified the design with a ‘convertible’ collar and rolled sleeve hems.
Skill Level: Intermediate
These instructions are aimed at intermediate sewers.
The garment construction is straight-forward, but there is some top-stitching required, which may not suit beginners.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is designed for plain woven cottons, such as broadcloth, twill, canvas or denim. Lightweight, flowy fabrics like satin will also work for a glamorous effect. Stretch is not required.
• 3.3m (3.6 yards) of fabric with a width of 144cm (55”)
OR 4m (4.4 yards) of fabric with a width of 112cm (44”)
• 50cm (0.6 yards) of lightweight fusible interfacing.
• 5 x 12mm (1/2”) buttons
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 33 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 15 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.