** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
Finally, a sewing pattern for that gold lurex you've been stashing away! The Paloma jumpsuit is only for the boldest sewers. It's for turning heads at cocktail parties, for letting loose on dance floors, and for strutting, everywhere you go.
It might not be for every day, but when you put it on, you're guaranteed a great day.
The Paloma is a 70s inspired jumpsuit with an invisible back zip, an all-in-one facing, and swishy palazzo pant legs. Make it in your usual size for a sexy fit, or size up for a relaxed modern look.
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate.
This is a relatively simple pattern and comes with detailed instructions, but beginners may find the invisible zipper and the all-in-one facing challenging. (But if you're a Paloma girl, you're up for it!)
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This women's sewing pattern is designed for woven fabrics. It is suitable for lightweight cottons, polyesters and rayons. A wide variety of fabric finishes are suitable, though we recommend soft, lush fabrics like faille, crepe de chine and challis.
• 3.5m (4 yards) of fabric with a 115cm (44") width
• OR 2.5m (3 yards) of fabric with 150cm (58”) width
• 30cm (1') of lightweight iron-on interfacing
• 1 x 55cm Invisible zipper.
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 34 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 8 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.