** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
If you have selected to have your pattern printed you will get emailed a link to the digital PDF files and posted the pattern pieces printed onto A0 paper ready to cut out. You will not get a printed copy of the instructions. You will get a copy of the digital instructions and pattern pieces to download and keep. For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Pisco Jacket is a dramatic and chic jacket that is remarkably simple to put together. Made from stretch knit fabrics, the Pisco is comfortable layering garment that takes you from day to night with ease. Featuring a high-low hem, a simple waist tie, and high fashion silhouette.
Skill Level - Intermediate
The instructions are quite simple, but you will need experience sewing knit fabrics, and there is a small section of hand sewing.
• 'Standard' Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
See the 'sizing guide' image for measurements.
Sewing Machine Requirements
• An overlocker (serger) threaded up for stretch knits is required for the main seams. • A sewing machine with either a twin needle or a ballpoint needle, for the hems.
This pattern is designed for knitted fabrics, such as interlock, jersey or knitted crepe. Cottons with spandex are a good option for wash-and-wear ease, or for a luxurious cosy jacket, try a wool or merino jersey.
• 2m (2.2 yards) of stretch knit fabric with a width of 150cm (60”) • A hand-sewing needle
• A twin-needle or ballpoint needle for your sewing machine.
This file includes:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 25 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 10 pages of sewing instructions with detailed illustrations.