** THIS IS A PDF PATTERN. YOU WILL RECEIVE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DIGITAL FILES IN YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER PURCHASE**
Did you know we can print out this pattern on A0 paper and post it to you?
- If you would like us to print out this pattern for you, add this pattern to your cart, then click here.
- It will then ask you how many pages your pattern has. This pattern has 2 PAGES.
- You do not need to upload the pattern file.
For more information about PDF pattern printing check out our PDF Guide.
The Screwdriver Top is such an eyecatcher! This is a flattering woven wrap top with dramatic, ruffled sleeves, which ties at the hip with a dramatic bow.
The stunning sleeves have simple origami folds that give them their body, and elasticated sleeve-hems to make the sewing easy.
While it looks impressive, this sewing pattern is remarkably forgiving. The instructions are probably the best we've ever written - they are detailed, step-by-step instructions with clear diagrams for each action.
Skill Level: Intermediate.
You don't need to be an expert to sew up this dramatic blouse! There is a little bit of basic origami folding, and a small section of gathering, but that's as hard as it gets. You should be familiar with basic sewing terms and have a good understanding of your machine. There are no zips, no buttons, no set-in sleeves.
(If you're feeling a little bit intimidated, please send me a quick message and I'll email you the instructions before you buy so you can decide for yourself. This goes for every OLOL pattern!)
• Sizes A-G (US 2-14, AUS & UK 6-16)
This pattern is designed for crisp woven fabrics. Shirting is perfect, and lawn, poplin, broadcloth, and quilter’s cotton are all suitable too. Avoid anything silky
or too synthetic as it will make the sleeves too floppy.
Materials required - Standard Sizes:
• 3.75m (4.1 yards) of fabric with a 115cm (44") width.
• OR 3m (3.3 yards) of fabric with 150cm (58”) width.
• Approximately 1m (3') of narrow elastic.
• Tailors chalk to draw guides onto your fabric.
You will receive:
• A Print-At-Home PDF: 36 x A4 or US Letter pages.
• A Copy Shop PDF: 2 x A0 pages
• An instruction file: 10 pages of very very detailed sewing instructions with illustrations - our best instructions ever!